Monday, March 2, 2009

As Promised

Good Morning.

Ok, two weeks ago I alerted you to the Horrible Awards voting website. You know, the "Best Non-Musical ELE Video category? I said something to the effect of "you go and vote for it and you'll see a lovely new Baron Mind video."

Unfortunately, since we're working on the honor system I can't selectively reward you. Therefore I'm holding up my end of the bargain and hoping you do the same. What's more, if you enjoy the video, you might want to go to the Horrible Awards and vote again. I mean seriously, who here has only one email address? AmIright?

Without further ado:


Victory Celebration from Campsite Studios on Vimeo.

A little background info:

This video was conceived in response to a message from Woot, with several different online video contests. This one was a 'Do Your Best Hammer Dance' contest. Oach and I set out to Astoria Park, armed with a thankfully warm SuperBowl Sunday and an incredibly loose definition of the word "Best."

Unfortunately, as sometimes happens, life got in the way and we missed the entry date for the contest. Our dancing footage languished on Oach's editing computer until this weekend, when we finally got our stars aligned and shot the intro sequence, which arguably turned out better than the dancing sequence. I'm quite proud of this video and once I get used to the world knowing about my lack of dancing ability (rather than just suspecting), all traces of embarrassment will slip away.

Hope you Enjoyed it.

Now go vote!


-Rev

5 comments:

  1. Just when I thought I couldn't be any prouder.....and I only have one e-mail address

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the slippers! Very disturbing video though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best one yet. Absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, that was awesome!

    I suppose I could go vote with the other email address now...

    ReplyDelete

don't spam me please!