Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'll make you an offer you can't refuse...

Ok, I'm back again. What delays I have in posting. These days it seems I have more stuff going on, and that cuts down on the time I have to sit alone in a dark room and write silly narrations punctuated by pictures with at best tangential relevance.

I'm still trying to decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Probably good.

BARON MIND UPDATE: I have seen the rough cut of what shall be known as the Hammer Video. It is ridiculous. It fills me with an odd mixture of pride and shame. I tried finding an appropriate word for it by googling "shameful pride" but all I found was a photo essay by a crazed born-again denouncing a 2005 Gay Pride Parade (Warning: Thar be Assholes). Looks like I'm on my own. Very well...

Shpride. It fills me with shpride. The shpride of "Sweet bippity Muppets this is funny, but I can never look myself in the eye ever again."


I'm drinking to remember AND forget.

But here's the deal. Oach and I are going to post this, and you can Revel (ha!) in vicarious shpride, but you have to do something for us first.



No, not that. Well... maybe later.

I'm talking about the Horrible Awards.

They were created by a Dr. Horrible fan to celebrate fanfiction and contributions to the Dr. Horrible Universe, etc. Baron Mind has been nominated for the 'So They Say Award' which is for the Best Non-Musical ELE Vid.

So you follow the link and vote for Baron Mind, and we'll post another hilarious and cringe-inducing Baron video, savvy?

I'm glad we have an understanding.


Next update: NY ComicCon!


Later babies,

Rev

3 comments:

  1. I too am a Baron Mind fan. Absolutely brilliant. Mind if I give him a shout out on VeggieMacabre?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks VeggieMac!

    I'd be thrilled if you would like to plug Baron Mind over at your place. I'd like all the well-wishers we can get.

    Thanks again, and stay tuned, the next vid is pretty epic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about that, Mike. All fixed. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

don't spam me please!