Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween pt. 1

Ok here we go. I know I've been hyping Halloween for a few weeks (because it's awesome) but now I'm ready to unveil the costume.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Rev's Halloween 2007:

Marty McFly.

Oh yeah, that's right. And what would Marty be without an eccentric genius to build a time machine out of a DeLorean?


1.21 Gigawatts of sweet costume.

and the back view:


"Are you telling me that this sucker is nuclear?"

and the two of us:


Nice.

Ok yeah, so that's me. Oach and I actually got two uses out of our sweet costumes. On Saturday, we were looking for Halloween activities, and decided that we should go to the most horrifying and scary place ever. New Jersey.


Yeah pretty much like that.

Hoboken, to be precise. I'm not going to lie, it had a few good things going for it. Everyone loved playing Bon Jovi, and we met up with some other sweet costumes.

I found another Michael J. Fox aficionado:


Wolf! Wolf! Wolf!

We also met up with a Michael Vick that may have permanently altered my stance on dogfighting :

"do you like Huey Lewis and the News?"


In additon, (S)he was hanging out with a lesser-known High School Musical character:


Troy Bolton's abandoned ex-girlfriend. He doesn't return her calls and swears they "didn't even go all the way." Go Wildcats!

Ok folks, now that the unveiling is done, I'm going to do the Halloween parade coverage in my next post. I hope everyone's holiday was as fun as mine was, and don't worry, I won't wait all week to put the next stuff up.

Peace out.


Rev

4 comments:

  1. Awesome effin costumes. Both of you. I did end up doing the Harry Potter without actually knowing anything about Harry Potter, it went flawlessly. I have a picture as evidence.

    And I see you've kept a piece of me alive with the aerobed as a couch. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are indeed correct. It's sprouted a few new holes, but still obscenely comfortable.

    Also, I definitely want to see that Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to be Marty McFly this Halloween, care to share you secrets of where you found some of the articles of clothes? I think you did an excellent job and I can not find a vest with button snaps anywhere near the right color!

    E-Mail me if you could via beloved.openhand AT gmail.com

    Either way Bravo great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey man nice costume im trying to do the same thing you have any pointers on how to find all the clothes i will need please get back with me via mike_rutman@yahoo.com thx bro!!

    ReplyDelete

don't spam me please!