Monday, September 3, 2007

Another medium conquered

So on Saturday I was roused from my bed by a Jehovah's Witness. I didn't cuss him out because he had his young niece with him. With their religion he'll have plenty of explaining to do in the years to come, and I didn't think I should make things worse by introducing the concept of 'skunk-whoring' at such a tender age. Anyway, later on that evening, I decided to make my own artistic creation using nothing more than the literature I received and my trusty knife.

Voila.



It was certainly more fun than actually reading them.


Be back soon,

Rev

1 comment:

  1. Skunk whore??? Where id that come from? also, given the religious nature of the pamphlet, the images inside looked somewhat threatening.
    Nice carve job though! You may have found your calling.

    ReplyDelete

don't spam me please!