Saturday, September 8, 2007

24 Hour Project

Hey folks,
In a gross oversight of the potentials of blogging, I forgot to tell all of you that as of 3:00 this afternoon, I am involved in a 24 hour theater project. Interested? Aroused? You should be. Basically, myself and 12 or so other fantastic people get together, and in the space of 24 hours, write, rehearse and put on an original theatrical work. My title? Head writer. I actually just finished the script a few minutes ago, and passed it on to the director, Oach. With our powers combined, we are Captain Awesome. A little like Captain Planet, but without the eco-propaganda.

Anyway, the performance of the insanity that burst forth from mine and co-writer Nick Kocher's head is to be performed tomorrow at 2:00 at the plaza on the corner of 57th and 5th. Come check it out if you're morbidly curious.

Right now I get to kick back and watch the rest of the process, making last minute script Rev-isions. Check that out, that's wordplay, bitches.


Peace Out,

Rev

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't spam me please!