Monday, May 7, 2007

This Week on 24

Completely honest right up front. Didn't watch it tonight. Here's why.

My housemate decided to watch a special on the history channel about ancient ruins beneath the ground of current structures. Since the DVR can only record one show at a time (I think?), I was forced to choose between recording 24 or recording Heroes.

What kind of decision is that?

"Hey, you can either have this nice crisp ten dollar bill, or I can kick you in the junk."



My choice was clear.

OH. By the way. Said housemate felt the overwhelming desire to watch this show and mess up my schedule of which he's completely aware, while all the while he has his own TV with Cable in his room! Now that's just inconsiderate.

But as it was, I was already a week behind in Heroes. So tonight at 10 I watched last week's episode, the one set five years in the future. Fan-effing-tastic.

God I love that show. It's like being hand-fed grapes by a bevy of scantily clad women. 24 is more like being curbed by Edward Norton.



So long story short, I'm two hours behind in my television watching. And likely to fall even more behind due to my upcoming venture to the Outer Banks next week.

Be jealous. And don't expect many updates until I return on or around the 20th. Maybe one or two the rest of this week, but things may get a little crazy.

Also, I fell in love with this week-old commercial:


WATCH ME.

One of my friends made a reference to me being that guy last week. Before 20 minutes ago I had no idea what he meant. Or how right he was.

Bring back Curtis,

Rev

2 comments:

  1. 24 wasn't all that bad last night... continued stupidity on the "relationships" front, and one pretty shocking moment.

    They may still be able to save this season.

    Clearly, I need to get the Heros DVDs this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A DVR will let you record two shows at once, but you have to watch one of them. You won't be able to turn the channels, except back and forth to what's being recorded.

    It's like this because it has two tuners. (This is why they have picture in picture options).

    ReplyDelete

don't spam me please!