Saturday, May 19, 2007

All Right, I'm back.

Greetings, Blogosphere, I am back from vacation and I brought you cookies.

Unfortunately, my cookie scanner technology is still just a fevered dream, so I'll eat them myself and tell you that they're really good.

Vacation was fun. A week in the Outer Banks with the fam. I'll probably go into more detail, but here are some important parts:

1) Got a new Kite

2) Got a new idea for an internet start-up

C) Took a decent video of my Mother demonstrating the proper way to take Tequila shots

4) Saw Richard Gere

V) Resolved to destroy Delaware

6) Maintained my hatred of the Ocean throughout


Also, I'm completely caught up on my Heroes watching, and more or less caught up on 24. Man, I love Heroes. I totally should have blogged about that instead of 24. Live and learn, I suppose.

Now that I'm back I have a few things to accomplish:

1) Find a new job

2) Find a new apartment

3) Buy new sneakers


It's going to be an interesting next few weeks I feel. Catch you folks later, I need a nap.

2 comments:

  1. What kind of brain-sick communist hates the ocean?

    Man, I thought we was down.

    Damn.

    Though if you substitute "Rhode Island" for "Delaware", I'm right there with you. Something untrustworthy about those little states...

    ReplyDelete
  2. To clarify, I don't hate the ocean. I hate all of the things that live in it that want to kill me. Giant squid, sharks of several kinds, gulper eels, barracuda, etc.

    Also, I may be brain-sick, but I am no communist.

    ReplyDelete

don't spam me please!